The situation surrounding coronavirus (COVID-19) is fast-moving but we would like to reassure you that we are doing everything we can at Brady Solicitors to ensure we can continue to help you resolve your legal property management challenges and minimise the impact on your business and your clients.
- All of our client records and case details are held electronically and can be accessed securely from remote locations.
- Each staff member is fully equipped with the necessary IT equipment to enable them to work from home, should we need to close the office.
- We work as a close-knit team, which means we are able to support each other should we have staff absences through illness.
- We have invested in Zoom and Microsoft Teams, which are video conferencing tools to enable us to stay in touch with clients and hold meetings virtually.
- Should the office close, we will have any physical post redirected to enable it to be scanned into our systems.
We will maintain a close watching brief to see how the Courts and Tribunals will be affected by the escalating situation and will keep you closely informed should hearings be delayed.
Please be assured that we are taking every step to mitigate the impact of COVID-19 on your legal matters.
We would also take this opportunity to offer you any assistance you might need to maintain your usual procedures to ensure that you can keep the monies flowing into your client accounts and block management processes on track. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you wish to discuss this further and appreciate we may need to support you with swift adhoc advice that may not have funding.
Most importantly we wish you and all your team all the best over the coming months.