Are you an ambitious and proactive property law looking for a challenge? Do you have experience in enfranchisement law and looking for your next step? Do you want to work for one of the UK’s leading property management law firms with market leading legal expertise and innovative systems?
Job Title – Head of Enfranchisement
Location – Home-based
Salary – £50,000 – £60,000 plus bonus
We are looking to recruit a Head of Enfranchisement to advise and represent clients in all matters related to non-contentious property transactions. You will manage the transactional team, setting financial targets and ensuring they are met…Interested?
The responsibilities for the role will include:
- To report monthly to Brady Solicitors’ Operations Director on the financial performance of the team.
- To manage and develop the team and their workload, supervising work, setting financial targets and ensuring those targets are met.
- To produce material to be used in promoting the work carried out within the team such as blogs, articles and good news stories.
- Supporting and dealing with any queries on cases raised by solicitors, trainee solicitors and paralegals within the team.
- Keeping up to date with changes and developments in the law and keeping the team up to date.
- Meeting clients (virtually and/or in person) taking instructions and providing the necessary advice and services, based on Brady Solicitors’ specialism and advising on likely costs.
- Researching and analysing documents and case law to ensure the accuracy of advice and procedure.
- Drafting documents and letters tailored to the client’s individual needs.
- Preparing papers for registration at the Land Registry.
- Maintaining records and ensuring files are invoiced as regularly as possible and clients are updated as to progress and costs at least monthly.
You will have:
- LLB qualification with a background in enfranchisement law and preferably some experience of lease extensions.
- Good legal technical skills.
- Ability to offer clear, concise, pragmatic and commercial advice to clients on their cases.
- Good communication skills and rapport building with clients.
- Awareness of the importance of costs transparency and communication, creating clear costs retainers and updates on costs.
- Experience of managing professional teams.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to successfully inspire others.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to complete tasks and projects on time.An ability to create strong client relationships.
You may have a background in the following types of roles: Head of Enfranchisement, Enfranchisement Solicitor, Lease Extension Solicitor, Leasehold Solicitor, Enfranchisement Executive, Property Lawyer, Property Solicitor, Property Litigation, Head of Transactional, and Property Law.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications. Emerald Starfish are working exclusively with this client on a retained basis.