Whether you’re a career professional who’s found their niche and wants to be rewarded for doing that well or ‘in growth’, Brady Solicitors offers a collaborative non-hierarchical culture (pretty rare in a law firm) where we can all be successful and enjoy what we do.
About you ..
We hire on VALUES because they define how we BEHAVE and create a COLLABORATIVE CULTURE where we are ALL SUCCESSFUL and ENJOY what we do!
- Do you want to have fun achieving your goals?
- Can you communicate bravely and find solutions to challenges?
- Is integrity central to your actions and behaviours?
- Do you enjoy working as a team and actively look to support the success of others?
Sharing values should be as important to you as it is to us. It’s not just about what we do every day but how we behave. It’s part of the Brady story you’ll be talking to our clients about.
The Business Development team
You’ll be joining a successful team with over thirty years’ experience between them and a track record for continued personal development. You can be sure there’s lots of experience to share ideas, be successful and develop a rewarding career and personal brand.
The Business Development Assistant role
Business development comes from communication and you’re going to be making outbound calls to property businesses to develop leads and generate new business.
You’ll need to be organised and IT savvy – you’re not going to be able to progress that prospect unless there’s a process.
Telemarketing isn’t about making 100’s of repetitive calls it’s about having a strategy behind it and achieving your goals, communicating effectively and in a timely way
There’ll be additional projects to support the demand generation strategy and that might be anything from our online presence and communication to meeting customers at events.
We’re an award-winning brand and our people are too …
- We’ve recently relocated to a newly renovated property in Nottingham City Centre.
- Our office hours are 9-5 with an hour for lunch and opportunities to work part-time.
- We’re a social bunch and enjoy team building events and informal get togethers.
In addition to a rewarding salary we have an attractive bonus package, paid quarterly, with individual and company performance and a pretty great peer-reviewed award.
- 28 days annual leave increasing with service.
- Company pension scheme.
- Discounted private healthcare
- Public transport incentives
What do we do
Brady Solicitors is one of the leading law firms in property management. Growing from the ground up over the last 11 years our client base is drawn from all over the UK and includes some of the largest managing agents.
Recruitment agencies please note that Brady Solicitors has a preferred supplier list in place.