How lease reviews are an invaluable tool in block management
Leases are fundamental in successful block management, they lay out covenants for leaseholders and landlords. A lease review highlights potential issues in the lease, and sets out the all-important how, when, and where of service charge demands.
Brady Solicitors’ fast and fixed-fee lease review service is an invaluable tool for the busy property manager. We will check each clause in the lease to ensure that it supports your business objectives and we then supply you with a summary document to enable you to answer lease-related queries quickly and efficiently.
Until end of February 2016, Brady Solicitors are offering lease reviews at a fixed fee of £249 + VAT.
A lease review will give you an understanding of:
- What management fees can be recovered
- What legal fees can be recovered
- Potential defects in the lease
- What you can bill in advance, and what in arrears
- How to deal with leaseholders breaching terms of the lease
- Restrictions on matters such as pets, noise, vehicles etc
- Accounting elements and whether you need an audit
- Leaseholder obligations on repairing and maintaining property
- Insurance obligations: who is responsible and who pays for it?
Brady Solicitors are experienced in conducting leases reviews and we can turn them around in a short period of time so you are in the know straight away. Drop us an email or get in touch on 0115 985 3450.