Guiding you through your residential lease extension
The lease extension process is challenging, with plenty of scope for error that can allow a challenge from a freeholder unwilling to co-operate with the request. The award-winning lease extension specialists at Brady Solicitors have handled hundreds of lease extensions, helping leaseholders to extend their lease and secure the long-term value of their property.
If your lease has 80 or less years to run then we recommend you act now to extend it.
Brady Solicitors’ lease extension solicitors can:
- Help you to decide whether the formal or informal route is the best option
- Prepare all the information required for the lease extension application, including assisting with the assessment of the premium for extending the lease.
- Introduce you to an expert surveyor for help with securing the best deal on your lease extension premium
- Serve the Notice, which will trigger the formal statutory procedures.
- Respond to requests for information from your freeholder – including in any Counter-Notice.
- Handle the conveyancing of the new lease.
Friendly, fixed-fee service
Brady Solicitors has both the lease extension expertise and high levels of customer service to make your lease extension a successful and streamlined experience.