Brady Solicitors moved into new offices in August 2019, capping off a summer of success for our busy property management specialists.
The team moved into the new space on Nottingham’s Regent Street following an intensive programme of refurbishment at the listed property.
The new building will provide space for the expanding Brady team and reflects our culture as Brady Solicitors MD, Clare Brady, explains.
“I believe we have a pretty unique culture here at Brady Solicitors and it was very important to me that our working environment reflected our values and ethos.
“We completed the purchase of our new premises in April 2019 and had a clear vision of how we wanted the space to work for our talented team. It also needed to have room for us to grow, we have taken on eight new members of staff as client instructions continue to increase month on month. Collaboration is key to the Brady recipe for success, as our property management clients regularly come to us with some pretty knotty challenges. Our new space really facilitates and encourages discussion amongst team members – and we are seeing some fantastic results for our clients as a consequence.”
In addition to the new offices, this Summer has seen the following highlights at Brady Solicitors:
- June 2019: we secured re-accreditation to Lexcel – the Law Society’s ‘kitemark of excellence’.
- July 2019: Brady Solicitors were crowned winners of the Legal Services category at the ARMA Ace Awards
- July 2019: Jeremy Weaver joined Bradys with five new starters as our new Head of Litigation
- August 2019: we hit the 1,000 downloads mark in our online Leasehold Resource Centre.
- September 2019: Bradys shortlisted for the Property Week Management All-stars – the awards take place on 6 November.
- September 2019: a record amount of new instructions and new client wins for our service charge team
- Industry recognition, Clare is listed in the Flat Living Property Management 50 and highlighted in News on the Block as one of the Women of Influence in the industry.